The Specialty Nanny Placement Package
From the very start, The Nanny Network has provided this dynamic package to pinpoint families’ needs and goals, as well as to find a reliable nanny to match them. With this bundle, we offer:
- Initial Family Intake
- Nanny Search, Interviews, and Evaluation
- Background, DMV, and Fiscal Screenings
- Nanny and Family Introduction
- Customizable Contract
- The Nanny Network Onboarding Guide
- Tax Information Assistance
- 90-Day Replacement Period
- On-Going Support from The Nanny Network
À La Carte Nanny Placement Services
Already have a nanny outside of The Nanny Network? Great! Choose any of these services to make your relationship that much more professional.
In-person Contract Package $550
Schedule an in-home appointment with The Nanny Network to establish a working agreement between you and your nanny. Using our curated and customizable professional contract, we will address specific needs and expectations to help you form a clear partnership that is tailored to the needs of everyone involved. From there, we will also give you The Nanny Network Onboarding Guide to ensure a smooth transition into your new working relationship!
Contract Package $300
If you would rather walk through the contract with your nanny on your own, then this is the package for you. While there is no in-person appointment with The Nanny Network, you will still receive our adaptable professional contract and onboarding guide to get your partnership off to a great start!
Background, DMV, and Fiscal Responsibility Checks $250
Drug Testing Addition $50
The Nanny Network nannies are . . .
- certified in First Aid and Pediatric CPR
- professionally trained to care for children of varying ages, needs, and contexts
- interviewed and evaluated according to high standards
- thoroughly screened via background and fiscal responsibility checks, performed by a national company with over 20 years of experience
- drug tested locally and have proof of reliable driving records
- chosen and assigned to fit your specific needs, based on your Family Profile
- eager to serve you and your family
*The Nanny Network considers 30+ hours a week full-time employment and less than 30 hours a week part-time employment.*