The Specialty Nanny Placement Package
- Initial Family Intake
- Portal Profile and Access
- Nanny Search, Interviews, and Evaluation
- Background, DMV, Fiscal Responsibility Screenings, Sex Offender Registry Search, and Drug Test
- Nanny and Family Introduction and Full Service Interview Scheduling
- Tax Information Assistance
- Customizable Employment Offer
- The Nanny Network Onboarding Guide
*The Nanny Network considers 30+ hours a week full-time employment and less than 30 hours a week part-time employment.*
The Nanny Network nannies are . . .
- certified in First Aid and Pediatric CPR
- professionally trained to care for children of varying ages, needs, and contexts
- interviewed and evaluated according to high standards
- thoroughly screened via background, driving, fiscal responsibility, and sex offender registry checks, performed by a national company with over 20 years of experience
- drug tested locally and have proof of reliable driving records
- chosen and assigned to fit your specific needs, based on your Family Profile
- eager to serve you and your family
WHO WE ARE
We are a nanny placement agency dedicated to helping families find exceptional full-time and part-time nannies.
WHERE WE SERVE
We offer our services in Greenville, SC, and its surrounding areas.
WHY JOIN OUR NETWORK?
Our easy-to-use process for connecting families and nannies is designed to eliminate any of the stress and guesswork common in finding a nanny. In addition to making the search easier, The Nanny Network is committed to providing excellent childcare for families, supporting nannies, offering ongoing resources, and establishing mutually respectful and successful relationships. Best of all, your child receives one-on-one attention in their favorite environment—the comfort of their own home.