The Nanny Network has streamlined the process to connect great families with great nannies based on both parties’ specific needs and preferences.
What Type of Nanny Do You Need?
The Nanny Network considers 30+ working hours a week full-time employment.
The Nanny Network considers less than 30 working hours a week part-time employment.
The Nanny Network nannies are . . .
- certified in First Aid and Pediatric CPR
- professionally trained to care for children of varying ages, needs, and contexts
- interviewed and evaluated according to high standards
- thoroughly screened via background and fiscal responsibility checks, performed by a national company with over 20 years of experience
- drug tested locally and have proof of reliable driving records
- chosen and assigned to fit your specific needs, based on your Family Profile
- eager to serve you and your family!